1628-2RS, 5/8 X 1-5/8 X 1/2" BL Deep Groove Inch Dimension Sealed Ball Bearing
1628-ZZ Inch Dimension Series Ball Bearing
Precision ground bearings designed to be interchangeable with traditional semi-ground inch series bearings. These ABEC-1 tolerance bearings have precision ground deep-groove races on both the inner ring and outer ring, which enables them to sustain moderate axial loads as well as high radial loads. Balls are separated by a pressed steel cage.
ZNL is a major manufacturer of bearings to the wholesale and OEM markets so you have the assurance and guarantee that these bearings meet or exceed the current and published ABEC-1 standards for dimensional tolerance, speed rating and load capacity.
ZNL is a company obsessed with perfection. To prove they are world class, each bearing is packed into a custom heat sealed cellulose bag and then placed within a handsome metallic silver and blue carton.
- Item: Radial Ball Bearing
- Bearing Type: Double Seals
- Bore Dia.: 0.625"
- Bore Tolerance: +0/-0.0003"
- Outside Dia.: 1.625"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance: +0/-0.0004"
- Width: 0.5"
- ABEC Tolerance: 1
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 2,109 lb.
- Static Load Capacity: 1,150 lb.
- Max. RPM: 6,000
- Temp. Range: -40 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Bearing Material: Chrome Alloy Steel
- Cage Material: Pressed Steel
- Shield Material: Steel
- Lubrication: Polyrex EM Grease
- Industry Numbers: 1628-2RS, 1628 2RS
- Made in India
- Individually Boxed