1640-ZZ, 7/8 X 2-0/0 X 9/16" Shielded Precision Radial Ball Bearing
1640-ZZ Inch Dimension Series Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearing
Precision ground bearings designed to be interchangeable with traditional semi-ground inch series bearings. These ABEC-1 tolerance bearings have precision ground deep-groove races on both the inner ring and outer ring, which enables them to sustain moderate axial loads as well as high radial loads. Balls are separated by a pressed steel cage.
Imported by well known industrial wholesaler Bearings Limited, you have the assurance and guarantee that these bearings meet or exceed the current and published ABEC-1 standards for dimensional tolerance, speed rating and load capacity.
- Item: Radial Ball Bearing
- Bearing Type: Double Shield
- Bore Dia.: 0.875"
- Bore Tolerance: +0/-0.0004"
- Outside Dia.: 2"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance: +0/-0.0005"
- Width: 0.5625"
- ABEC Tolerance: 1
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 3,150 lb.
- Static Load Capacity: 1,785 lb.
- Max. RPM: 6,000
- Temp. Range: -40 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Bearing Material: Chrome Alloy Steel
- Cage Material: Pressed Steel
- Shield Material: Steel
- Lubrication: Polyrex EM Grease
- Industry Numbers: 1640ZZ, 1640-ZZ, 1640 2Z
- Packaging: Bulk / Other
- Origin: China / Other