1641-2RS, 1-0/0 X 2-0/0 X 9/16 " Sealed Precision Radial Ball Bearing
1641-2RS Inch Dimension Series Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearing
Precision ground bearings designed to be interchangeable with traditional semi-ground inch series bearings. These ABEC-1 tolerance bearings have precision ground deep-groove races on both the inner ring and outer ring, which enables them to sustain moderate axial loads as well as high radial loads. Balls are separated by a pressed steel cage.
These bearings meet or exceed the current and published ABEC-1 standards for dimensional tolerance, speed rating and load capacity.
- Common Interchanges:
- 1641 2RS
- 23216-88 General
- 1641DC Nice
- BR9941 Shatz
- Item: Radial Ball Bearing
- Bearing Type: Double Sealed
- Bore Dia.: 1"
- Bore Tolerance: +0/-0.0004"
- Outside Dia.: 2"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance: +0/-0.0005"
- Width: 0.5625"
- ABEC Tolerance: 1
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 3,150 lb.
- Static Load Capacity: 1,785 lb.
- Max. RPM: 5,000
- Temp. Range: -40 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Bearing Material: Chrome Alloy Steel
- Cage Material: Pressed Steel
- Seal Material: Synthetic Rubber Molded to a Steel Plate
- Lubrication: Polyrex EM Grease
- Industry Numbers: 1641-2RS, 1641 2RS, 1641.2RS, 1641 2RS PRX/Q
- Part No.: 1641 2RS
- Packaging: Bulk/Other