1620-2RS, BL Inch Dimension Sealed Ball Bearing
1620-2RS Inch Dimension Series Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearing
Precision ground bearings designed to be interchangeable with traditional semi-ground inch series bearings. These ABEC-1 tolerance bearings have precision ground deep-groove races on both the inner ring and outer ring, which enables them to sustain moderate axial loads as well as high radial loads. Balls are separated by a pressed steel cage.
Imported by well known industrial wholesaler Bearings Limited, you have the assurance and guarantee that these bearings meet or exceed the current and published ABEC-1 standards for dimensional tolerance, speed rating and load capacity.
- Item: Radial Ball Bearing
- Bearing Type: Double Sealed
- Bore Dia.: 0.4375"
- Bore Tolerance: +0/-0.0003"
- Outside Dia.: 1.375"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance: +0/-0.0004"
- Width: 0.4375"
- ABEC Tolerance: 1
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 1,525 lb.
- Static Load Capacity747 lb.
- Max. RPM: 5000
- Temp. Range: -40 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Bearing Material: Chrome Alloy Steel
- Cage Material: Pressed Steel
- Seal Material: Synthetic Rubber Molded to a Steel Plate
- Lubrication: Polyrex EM Grease
- Industry Number: 1620-2RS