1603-ZZ, 5/16" I.D. X 7/8" O.D. Double Shielded Radial Ball Bearing
1603-ZZ Inch Dimension Deep Groove Series Ball Bearing
Precision ground bearings designed to be interchangeable with traditional semi-ground inch series bearings. These ABEC-1 tolerance bearings have precision ground deep-groove races on both the inner ring and outer ring, which enables them to sustain moderate axial loads as well as high radial loads. Balls are separated by a pressed steel cage.
Imported by well known industrial wholesaler Bearings Limited, you have the assurance and guarantee that these bearings meet or exceed the current and published ABEC-1 standards for dimensional tolerance, speed rating and load capacity.
- Item: Radial Ball Bearing
- Bearing Type: Double Shield
- Bore Dia.: 0.3125"
- Bore Tolerance: +0/-0.0003"
- Outside Dia.: 0.875"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance: +0/-0.0004"
- Width: 0.2812"
- ABEC Tolerance: 1
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 747 lb.
- Static Load Capacity: 317 lb.
- Max. RPM: 6,000
- Temp. Range: -40 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Bearing Material: 52100 Chrome Steel Alloy
- Cage Material: Pressed Steel
- Shield Material: Steel
- Lubrication: Polyrex EM Grease
- Industry Number: 1603ZZ