1604-2RS, 3/8" I.D. X 7/8" O.D. Sealed Radial Ball Bearing
1604-2RS Inch Dimension Deep Groove Series Radial Ball Bearing
Precision ground bearings designed to be interchangeable with traditional semi-ground inch series bearings. These ABEC-1 tolerance bearings have precision ground deep-groove races on both the inner ring and outer ring, which enables them to sustain moderate axial loads as well as high radial loads. Balls are separated by a pressed steel cage.
ZNL is a major manufacturer of bearings to the wholesale and OEM markets so you have the assurance and guarantee that these bearings meet or exceed the current and published ABEC-1 standards for dimensional tolerance, speed rating and load capacity.
ZNL is a company obsessed with perfection. To prove they are world class, each bearing is packed into a custom heat sealed cellulose bag and then placed in a handsome metallic silver and blue carton.
- Item: Radial Ball Bearing
- Bearing Type: Double Sealed
- Bore Dia.: 0.375"
- Bore Tolerance: +0/-0.0003"
- Outside Dia.: 0.875"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance: +0/-0.0004"
- Width: 0.3438"
- ABEC Tolerance: 1
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 747 lb.
- Static Load Capacity: 317 lb.
- Max. RPM: 5,000
- Temp. Range: -40 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Bearing Material: 52100 Chrome Steel Alloy
- Cage Material: Pressed Steel
- Seal Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Lubrication: Polyrex EM Grease
- Industry Number: 1604-2RS, 1604 2RS
- Packaging: Individual Boxes
- Origin: India
Share this item: