5210-ZZ, JAF, 2-Row Angular Contact Shielded Ball Bearing
5210-ZZ, JAF/KYK Brand, Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings are functionally same as two single row angular contact ball bearings mounted back-to-back except they have only one inner ring and one outer ring. These bearings take heavy radial loads, and axial loads equally in either direction.
2-Row Angular Contact Ball Bearing Double-row angular contact ball bearing, supporting combined radial and bidirectional thrust loads. Ball contact angle of 20 degrees relative to the inner and outer raceways increases thrust load capacity Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out Pressed steel cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise Normal axial internal clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor.
- Item: 5210-ZZ Ball Bearing
- Type: Double Row Angular Ball Bearing
- Closures: Double Shielded
- Dimensions: 50mm x 90mm x 30.2mm/Metric
- ID (inner diameter)/Bore: 50mm
- OD (outer diameter): 90mm
- Width/Height/thickness: 30.2mm
- Size: 50 I.D. x 90 O.D. x 30.2 mm Wide
- Dynamic load rating Cr: 45,000 N
- Static load rating Cor: 39,000 N
- Limiting Speed: Grease Lubrication: 5,000 RPM
- Made in Japan